Did you hear about blockchain technology, and how it impacts finance but were more interested in blockchain’s impact on healthcare?
The biggest opportunities for blockchain, still lie undiscovered—that is until now.
In this fascinating book, Peter B. Nichol, an MIT Sloan School of Management recognized CIO and award-winning innovation leader, explores how blockchain can transform healthcare.
In fact, investors, entrepreneurs, innovators, and executives are searching to identify the changes that will result from the introduction of blockchain technology to healthcare. Previously, a book didn’t exist that comprehensively covered the impact of blockchain for healthcare in a practical and fun discussion. Today, we will step outside the headlines and into the unchained world of blockchain technology.
In The Power of Blockchain for Healthcare, author Peter B. Nichol highlights where blockchain is emerging with the potential to transform the patient experience—from payers to providers to patients—embracing blockchain to create sustainable competitive advantages. Nichol magnifies the principles and use cases pioneering a new frontier to revolutionize the healthcare experience. Based on his articles, blogs, and musings, the book shows what is required to transform healthcare from the inside. It explains practical uses for blockchain in a straightforward conversation: what can blockchain do, how will it impact our health, and why should you care as a business leader? Within these parts, you’ll learn:
- How blockchain can help patients.
- How to unchain, existing models to rebuild trust in healthcare.
- How pockets of innovation will energize healthcare.
- How curiosity will uncover new value for our healthcare ecosystem.
Praise for The Power for Blockchain in Healthcare
Founder, Ripe.io and former Managing Director, R3CEV
“The Power of Blockchain for Healthcare is an essential read for any seasoned leader, and with Peter’s unique perspectives it’s no wonder he is one of the most influential innovation voices on healthcare innovation. A must read.”
Head of Strategy and Innovation at Banco Original
Co-Founder and CEO, Brontech
Booking Speaking Engagements
He speaks more than fifty times a year mostly to boards and senior management teams. He speaks on innovation, digital, and healthcare as a sustainable competitive advantage. His style is curious, thoughtful, and grounded from practical experience; his presentations are littered with “what ifs” and stories offering insightful digital observations creating new interest. Audiences love his idea-driven speaking style and his genuinely original perspectives on innovation’s potential to transform healthcare.
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Blockchains
- Interoperability in the New Age of Healthcare
- A CIO Guide: Starting with Blockchain
- An Introduction to Blockchain in Healthcare
- The Blockchain Application Race toward Governments
- Innovation Opportunities with Platform Ecosystems
- Enabling Patient-Centric Health with Blockchain Technologies
- How Blockchain Will Transform the Digital Economy
- The Business of Blockchain
- Decentralizing Personal Privacy with Blockchain
- Blockchains: An Infectious Transformation Strategy
- Accelerating Change with Healthcare Blockchain Ecosystems
- Innovating with Blockchain Technology
- Interoperability Roadmap, and Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) with Blockchain
- Blockchain: The New Trusted Medicine